– Your commitment to the Ladera Wine Clulb is for a one-year minimum commitment to accept bi-annual allocation shipments and will continue on a per shipment basis until your written consent to discontinue is received.
– Estate Club memberships are deemed to have met their commitment at the time of purchase. No future purchases are required in the coming year and membership benefits will cease one year from your signup date unless additional purchase level commitments are made during that time.
– Membership changes/cancellations must be made in writing at least 30 days prior to the next shipment. Processed club shipments will not be refunded.
– Our early cancellation fee is equivalent to the price of the remaining shipments you did not receive as a part of your club membership subscription requirement, as well as any complimentary tasting fees you received as part of the club benefit. your first eligible cancellation date is one year from your signup date.
– It is our club member’s’ responsibility to notify us of changes to their accounts; which include, but are not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, and shipping address. Non-notification may result in return, redirect or reshipment fees.
Shipping and Delivery Terms
– You must be at least 21 years of age to order or receive wine. Any shipments containing alcoholic beverages are sent with an “Adult Signature Required” sticker. All carriers who deliver alcoholic beverages are required to ask and check for identification upon delivery. This means that you or someone over the age of 21 will need to be present at the time of delivery to sign for your shipment. No wine shipment will be left without the required adult signature.
– We cannot ship to a PO Box. We highly recommend having your wine shipped to a business address, a “FedEx Hold at Location”, or a UPS store that you determine. FedEx and UPS will attempt to deliver 3 times; if no one is available to sign, they will return your package to the winery and the shipment will be re-shipped at the member’s expense, plus an additional $25 return fee. Orders typically ship the following business day. Our standard shipping policy is to ship all orders via UPS or FedEx ground service, but we offer other expedited shipping options that are faster for an additional charge. All shipping costs are listed separately in your total at checkout.
– Weather conditions can affect your shipment in two ways: during transit between our winery and the destination address, as well as during local delivery in the destination area. Please consider national and local weather conditions prior to making a shipping selection. We cannot make your shipment decision for you, however, the following recommendations have proved useful. When in doubt, it is best to to select a faster option rather than ground, as ground transit times are not guaranteed. Also note that delivery companies give business addresses priority over residences by delivering earlier in the day, which means less time exposed to heat or cold in the back of a delivery truck. During hot weather and severe cold, we strongly recommend sending packages by 2-day service or faster. We reserve the right to put shipments on a “weather hold” during extremely cold or hot weather.
– All wines are sold in California and title passes to the buyer in California. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside of California. The buyer is solely responsible for shipment of alcoholic beverage products. By placing your order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you.
– Wine sold to a consumer is for personal use only and the intent to resell without permission is forbidden.
– Due to state shipping laws, shipments are limited to certain states and other restrictions may also apply. We do not ship to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Utah. Taxes will be applied as required by your local and state laws. Void where prohibited.
Returns and Replacements
– At Ladera, we have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Please notify us within 30 days of your shipment’s delivery if any issues occur. Upon notification, we will gladly replace any damaged or defective product with the same product. If that product is no longer available, we will gladly replace it with a similar product or refund your payment.
– We strongly urge you to consider the effect of weather conditions when selecting a shipment method. If you notify us that you would like your order to be put on hold until temperature conditions are more suitable for shipping, we will do so at no additional cost.
– We will happily replace any wines purchased directly from the winery, however, we cannot replace Ladera wines purchased from other retailers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will my wine club allocations be shipped?
A: Wine club shipments occur twice annually in the Spring (generally March) and in the Fall (generally October).
Q: Will I be notified before my wine club allocation is shipped?
A: Approximately 3 – 4 weeks before your club shipment is processed, you will receive an email with the opportunity to customize your selections and to verify your account information and shipping address. This notification also provides you with the perfect opportunity to add more of your Ladera favorites to your club order. Any changes to your shipping information or club status must be received by us prior to order processing to avoid return shipping charges.
Q: How soon will I receive my club allocation if it is to be shipped?
A: Wine club shipments may take a few weeks to ship during high volume club months. We appreciate your patience during this busy time. You will be sent tracking information to the email address we have on file to track your package once it departs our warehouse.
Q: Can I request a specific carrier for my allocation?
A: Yes, we can ship your wine club allocation to you either via UPS or FedEx. You can modify your shipping preferences at any time by logging into your Ladera online account at www.laderavineyardsstore.com/account
Q: Will an invoice be included with my wine club allocation?
A: As an environmentally friendly winery, we do not include a paper copy of your invoice with your club shipment. You can, however, view your entire purchase history by logging into your Ladera online account at ww.laderavineyardsstore.com/account
Q: Do I need to be home to sign for my wine club allocation?
A: Yes. Federal law requires that all wine shipments be signed for by an adult over the age of 21. After 3 unsuccessful delivery attempts, the package will be returned to the winery and a $25 return fee in addition to redelivery charges will be assessed to your account.
Q: I live locally and would like to pick up my wine club allocation. Is this an option?
A: Yes. We offer a will-call option and we look forward to seeing you at the winery! Will call orders will be held for 45 days from the date of billing. After this 45 day window, shipping charges will be assessed and your wines will be sent to you.
Q: How do I update my account information?
A: Simply visit ww.laderavineyardsstore.com/account. Once logged in you can modify your email, billing or shipping address or update your payment information. Having trouble logging in? Simply email email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist.
Q: Can I skip a club allocation shipment?
A: Members are able to place their wine club shipments on hold for a maximum of two consecutive releases. The member’s shipments will be automatically reinstated after this maximum hold time. If a member does not wish to receive the shipments after the maximum hold time, they must cancel their membership and cancellation fees may apply.
Q: If I am a member who has met their minimum requirement for membership and I need to
cancel my club, what do I do?
A: After your minimum requirement is met, you may choose to cancel your membership at any time up to 30 days before your scheduled shipment with no additional charge. Cancellation requests received with less than 30 days notice before a scheduled shipment cannot be accommodated. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you. Club cancellations can only be accepted via email.
Q: Can my wine club benefits be extended to someone else?
A: We encourage members to bring guests with them and enjoy complimentary tastings. Members must be present to extend benefits to family and friends. Your membership benefits only extend to the person on the account and their spouse/partner.
Q: What if I end up with a corked or damaged bottle?
A: In the unlikely event that a bottle arrives damaged or corked, please notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will replace the damaged merchandise.
Have any other questions for us?
We are here to help and love to hear from our Club Members! Contact a representative at 888-314-1780 or send us an email to email@example.com.
Proposition 65 (Prop 65) is a state ballot initiative intended to protect California citizens and the state’s drinking water sources from chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and to inform citizens about exposures to such chemicals. For more information about Prop 65 and the list of chemicals requiring disclosure, please visit www.oehha.ca.gove/prop65.html
Prop 65 entitles California consumers to warning for the following products:
Alcoholic Beverages, Including, Without Limitation, Beer, Malt Beverages, Wine and Distilled Spirits
WARNING: Drinking Distilled Spirits, Beer, Coolers, Wine and Other Alcoholic Beverages May Increase Cancer Risk, and, During Pregnancy, Can Cause Birth Defects. For more Information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/alcohol
Canned and Bottled Foods and Beverages
WARNING:Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproducitve system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gove.bpa. For a list of products go to www.prop65bpa.org.
We value our relationships with our customers and love to hear from you at any time and for any purpose.
You can either call us, mail us, or better yet, come visit us.
Call us: 707-965-2445
Toll Free: 888-314-1780
Post Office Box 313 St Helena, CA 94574